آیا سوالی دارید؟
در صورتی که با مطالعه سوالات متداول به پاسخ خود نرسیدید، می توانید با ما تماس بگیرید. ( تماس با ما)
سوالات پر تکرار کاربران و مشتریان
Roshana smart solar skylight is a system for intercepting and transmitting sunlight to places that do not benefit from direct sunlight (such as northern buildings and rooms, sheds, corridors, parking lots, etc.).
In places where there is no possibility of direct light radiation at all hours of the day, it is possible to use solar mirrors throughout the day
He used sunlight during the day. This work, in addition to saving electricity consumption, by transferring sunlight to dimly lit spaces, creates freshness in the residents of these spaces.
In buildings where there is no possibility of direct sunlight in all or part of the spaces, such as north rooms, staircases, parking, swimming pool, minus sixty, villas, warehouses, sheds, etc.
- Increasing the Rial value of northern units and buildings that face a lack of light and sunshine.
- Positive health and psychological effects due to natural light radiation
- Transmission of natural light with the highest quality inside the building
- Reduction of electricity consumption due to sunlight entering the building
- Sunshine and increasing the luxury of light to the desired rooms and places
- Ease of selling and renting low-light units in buildings
The solar skylight is able to transmit sunlight up to about 17 floors below the installation level of the device (51 meters).
By installing solar reflective mirrors, it is possible to use more light in the building even with smaller dimensions of the light source. The use of smart skylight increases the maneuverability of the building designer engineer.
Roshana smart skylight can be installed in ready or under construction buildings. For buildings under construction, its installation arrangements can be considered and used in advance.
Using smart skylights, sunlight is transmitted into the building for about eight to ten hours a day, while normal skylights cannot transmit light directly into the rooms.